To make a financial contribution online to the Real Life Community Church, you can use CanadaHelps.org
Alternate Ways to Give
- Bring your gift to a Sunday service and place it in the offering box
- Mail your gift directly to the church
- Signup for Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) and specify an amount to be directly withdrawn from your chequing/savings account (monthly or semi-monthly) by contacting Shane Schepens at 604-315-2073 or you can download the PAD form (at the bottom of this page) and return it to Shane.
When giving a financial gift, it is preferable to designate your offering to a specific ministry category. You can do this by selecting the category using a giving envelope and entering the amount on the appropriate ministry category line.
The following is a list of commonly used ministry categories:
- Ministries - the general fund used to support all of the operations and ministries of Real Life Community Church (such as children's ministries, staffing, etc.)
- Community Care Fund - This fund is used to support people within our community who need financial assistance with practical needs.
- Missions - supports local and international missions and outreach programs.
We have numerous volunteer opportunities. A sample of those are:
- Kids Church
- Setup Team
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".