The Bible teaches us to give regularly and in proportion to our income. In Matthew chapter 6, Jesus teaches that it's right and smart to store up treasures for ourselves as long as they are stored up in the right place, heaven not earth. By financially supporting the church and its ministries, something as earthly as money becomes the safest of investments, an eternal treasure. No wonder author Randy Alcorn writing about money said, "you can't take it with you but you can send it on ahead."
You can give an online donation through Tithe.ly. It’s simple and secure. Whether you’d like to give a single gift, or schedule ongoing donations, you can do it all online, using your credit or debit card.
Alternate Ways to Give
- Bring your gift to a Sunday service and place it in the offering box
- Mail your gift directly to the church
- Signup for Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) and specify an amount to be directly withdrawn from your chequing/savings account (monthly or semi-monthly) by contacting Shane Schepens at 604-315-2073 or you can download the PAD form (at the bottom of this page) and return it to Shane.
When giving a financial gift, it is preferable to designate your offering to a specific ministry category. You can do this by selecting the category using a giving envelope and entering the amount on the appropriate ministry category line.
The following is a list of commonly used ministry categories:
- Ministries - the general fund used to support all of the operations and ministries of Real Life Community Church (such as children's ministries, staffing, etc.)
- Community Care Fund - This fund is used to support people within our community who need financial assistance with practical needs.
- Missions - supports local and international missions and outreach programs.
We have numerous volunteer opportunities. A sample of those are:
- Kids Church
- Setup Team